Welcome to JigloScape.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game Modd application structure.

Go down

In-game Modd application structure. Empty In-game Modd application structure.

Post  Admin Jiglo Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Make sure to read and understand.

Your staff application can NOT be your first post.
Requires 15+ you must show you're active in-game and forums.

You must be know in-game and get a few piers to comment on your app, would help alot.

How can you help the forum and server?

Any previous experience as a Moderator?

How old are you?

How long have you been a part of the server?

Why do you think you should be a Admin/Moderator?

Anything else that we should know about?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here is an example:

I'm Admin jiglo and i'm applying for In-game moderator.

I'd be more than happy to answer the requested questions. Please take the time to read and get to know me.

Admin jiglo
How can you help the forum and server?
I'm very friendly, respectful, experienced, active and of course dedicated. I can advertise by making videos to help the server for those who visit youtube, VOTE everyday and get other players.

Any previous experience as a Moderator?
Yes, I've been mod and promoted to admin, and mod in a different server. I've never bought staff. I will not name the servers unless i am asked to.

How old are you?
I'm 16 years old, matured and responsible.

How long have you been a part of the server?
I've played the server since i first saw it on runelocus, around 10 days or so. Shane you know if you see this.

Why do you think you should be a Admin/Moderator?
I've always been good at helping new-comers, from giving tips to helping them actively defeat a strong monster =\. I can also advertise the server by voting and making videos to let others know what a great server this is. I can't stand seeing people brake rules and not being able to personally handle the situation. I think i'm right for the position.
On weekdays after school i can be on till night this is aprox from 4:00 pm - 11:00pm. And on weekends all the time unless im busy.

Anything else that we should know about?
From the day i joined i been helping players, and they know me.
Respect is what we all live for. To gain respect you must give respect. I respect all players equally, and of course the owner. I'm active in-game and forums.

I would love to be part of the staff, hope you read and understood me.

Admin jiglo For in-game Mod.
Admin Jiglo
Admin Jiglo
Admin

https://jigloscape.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum